AgencySparks 4th Anniversary Infographic
AgencySparks has seen momentous growth in the last few years.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- We established clear values that we reinforce at every company meeting.
- When AgencySparks started, almost all of our communications was outbound. Now brands are frequently reaching out to us to ask for help connecting with agencies that might be able to help solve marketing challenges.
- AgencySparks successfully transitioned from only having one agency in each “category” to having multiple agencies of each discipline. This was a fairly large transition in our business since we now can offer clients more choices.
- We have conducted hundreds of team “huddles” (misheard as “cuddles” by an unnamed member of our team) designed to ensure that everyone is aligned and to share in each others’ successes.
- We have held over 10 #MarketersBreakfasts. These events always leave the audience filled with knowledge, inspiration, connections, and delicious breakfast.
- We hosted an event with the Atlanta Hawks that provided a show to over 350 attendees witnessing agencies competing onstage in front top Hawks brass including CEO Steve Koonin and vice chairman (and seven time NBA all-star) Grant Hill. It was a nice bonus to receive press coverage from USA Today and the Atlanta Business Chronicle, among others.
- Serving on the boards of the American Marketing Association - Atlanta Chapter, the Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association, and the Terry College of Business of the University of Georgia has been personally fulfilling and good for AgencySparks. Also, being involved in the Entrepreneurs Organization (EO), 48in48 (nonprofit), and on the boards of a few startups has helped me grow personally as a leader.