WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website. It is important to note that AgencySparks does not sell user data, personal information, or share any sensitive information with outside parties. Our internal team uses the data that we collect to better optimize our site to ensure a smooth user experience.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device's IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Cookies and related technologies
Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve or by clicking here. This will redirect you to a page where you can enter your email and we will take you off of all of our targeting lists.
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
We retain the identifiable data we collect directly for targeting purposes for 90 days, after which the cycle starts over.
Identifiable data collected for other purposes is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. We do not aim to invade your privacy. We do not
Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with AgencySparks in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org