Please do not share this link with anyone not invited by Joe Koufman of AgencySparks.
During our last breakfast (Valentine's Day - Marketing Group Therapy), it was clear there was desire to go deeper into discussion about measurement. As marketers, we are tasked with ensuring that we track the right metrics. BtoB companies often care most about qualified leads generated. BtoC companies are often trying to affect direct or indirect sales. During this breakfast conversation, we will explore the many ways to measure success of marketing initiatives. We will answer questions such as:
- How do you measure success from your marketing organization?
- What are the KPIs (key performance indicators) for your business?
- What tools do you use to measure performance?
- What information do you choose to share with the C-Suite (or choose not to share)?
- What are the best practices within different disciplines of marketing?
Here are the details:
Who: Senior marketers from prominent Atlanta companies and AgencySparks' specialist marketing agency partners
When: Wednesday, May 17th @ 8:00am – 9:30am
Where: Empire State South - 999 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA, 30309
Why: Network with peers and AgencySparks partners in a safe (pitch free), casual, and fun environment.
How to RSVP: Please email Joe@AgencySparks.com, and he will send you a calendar invitation for the event.
Here are a few pics from past breakfast events: