Perfect Interview Questions Infographic
There are key interview questions to ask to fill empty marketing roles. All marketers should be curious and driven, have a strong sense of emotional intelligence, pay attention to detail, and be extremely collaborative.
Here are the perfect questions to ask:
- How would you describe our company’s brand voice? What aspects would you change?
What KPIs do you always include in a marketing dashboard?
- What are your personal values and how would you apply them to our company?
- What brand has been inspirational to you from a marketing perspective and why?
- How do you see content creation fitting into your strategy here?
- Describe how you leveraged data in a past role to inform marketing?
- How do you go about mentoring your team?
- What role within your marketing team is most crucial to you and why?
- Tell me a little bit about yourself. Now tell me about yourself using our brand’s voice.
- What is a potential yet unexpected threat to the marketing industry? What would you do about it?
- How would you do this job? Where would you begin?
- Which marketing channel do you think is most important to our company and why?