Did you know that the average agency-client relationship is less than three years?
In the United States alone, there are over 120,000 marketing agencies offering a wide range of marketing services.... so clients searching for the right marketing services can feel a lot like looking for a needle in a haystack.
What's inside this guide...
44 pages of vital information on how to navigate the agency selection process, including interactive worksheets after each chapter. You'll learn:
PART 1 | PLANNING FOR A MARKETING AGENCY
- How to map marketing objectives (and determine where your in-house team needs help)
- How to budget for a new marketing relationship
PART 2 | THE MARKETING AGENCY SELECTION PROCESS
- How to find marketing agencies, build and narrow your list of potential agency partners
- How to avoid common agency selection mistakes
- How to navigate the RFP process
- Alternatives to the RFP process
PART 3 | ONBOARDING A MARKETING AGENCY
- How to set an agency relationship up for success
- How to onboard a new marketing agency and manage the agency team
Plus, free interactive worksheets after every chapter!
AgencySparks can help your brand or business find a marketing company across any discipline:
- Influencer marketing
- Digital strategy
- Content creation / content marketing
- Full-service digital marketing agency
- Traditional advertising
- Public relations
- Multi-channel marketing agency specialists
- Full-service marketing
- Web design
- SEO / online marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Social media
- User Experience
- Reputation management
- Video marketing
- Pay-per-click marketing