Marketers Toolbox: SproutSocial
Note: The Marketer’s Toolbox series teaches our readers about new technology we’re using (or experimenting with) that proves to be useful, productive, or just plain entertaining. As a marketer’s secret weapon, AgencySparks believes that the tools we use are vital to our success, thus, a marketer’s toolbox is truly one of our most important resources.
Too many social media accounts to handle? Not to worry, SproutSocial is here to simplify and expedite the management of social media. It is perfect for communicating with customers, collaborating across teams, and measuring performance!
For a quick overview, watch this 30-second video.
Trusted by companies such as Dropbox, Hyatt, and Microsoft, SproutSocial makes it simple to schedule posts and see how they are performing. The dashboard features tabs across the top for easy navigation, while the downloadable app makes it easy to engage in the conversation around social posts.
Solutions are offered for small businesses, enterprises, and agencies; allowing for the management of multiple accounts in one place. This enables each department to effortlessly collaborate have separate publishing calendars, pull individual reports, and set access and permission settings so that each account is secure. To guarantee the best utilization of SproutSocial, they provide an Agency Solutions team to provide training, support, and ensure your team is getting the most out of the platform.
Some of the outstanding features SproutSocial offers:
- The Smart Inbox - where all of your messages from every linked social platform are show
- Save time with automated scheduling and organic targeting
- Analytics are available for each social platform
- Access presentation-ready reports on engagement, tasks and trends.
- Built in CRM tools to deepen customer relationship
- SproutSocial offers a multitude of integrations, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Take advantage of the 30-day free trial to test the benefits before exploring the 3 pricing plans:
- Deluxe - For business new to social media - $59 per user/month for 5 social profiles
- Premium - Includes additional tools, such as, Google analytics integrations, trend reports, and engagement reports - $99 per user/month for 10 social profiles
- Team - Allows for collaboration through account management, message approval, and team reporting - $500 per 3 users/month for 30 social profiles
Did you enjoy this post? Click here to subscribe to our weekly Marketers Toolbox email series, and get introduced to additional tools designed to help you become a more effective marketer!